加入共筆


吃吃/品賢的好朋友們,此部落格將會更新攝影集的相關資訊,還有我們對他的思念,
如果想要加入共筆作者群,請 E-mail >> eatbeefpin@gmail.com

2011-07-14

Words from friends-Chole

Brother Eat:
At 6:40am on June 1, I got the New Zealand WH visa. This means a lot to me.
It’s been four years since I shared this thought with you. During these years, you’ve been gone and back for a couple of times.
Finally, it’s my turn.

I just don’t know how to start writing a forward. But this time, I will give it a try, just like the way you always do.

You look tender and talk slowly, but with a very strong mind. I find so many contradictories in you—well, to me, your thoughts and doings are indeed contradictory.
You always work on the things you want to do, quietly. And you become more and more ambitious. To me, you are a brave person.

About photography, you’re just unusual. Perhaps it’s nothing special for you since you’ve been visiting foreign photography websites. But you had brought us these new stuffs and personal experiences. Sincerely you expressed many modest but firmly opinions—your comments always make me feel surprised, admiring, and smile.

At the first time I visited you at the hospital, I believed you could not even recognize me just like the way you looked at the white cherries in the bowls your mother served. You whispered, “There should be no white cherries.” After chewing the cherries, the juice flew down along the curve of your lips. The look on you is so naïve and cute--that’s the original you.

At the second time seeing you at the hospital, I was so happy and surprised with your speedy recovery. We could walk together and make fun of each other. I said goodbye and stopped worrying.

At the third time, you could barely open your eyes. I watched your seemingly sleeping face and you seemed to be waking up by holding my hand tightly. Until the moment I left, I can still feel the strength from your hand.

And at the last time, you were tired. You, the most energetic person in my mind, were tired.

Brother eat, I always call you this way with respect.
I can still feel your vitality.
May your soul rest in my camera.
We’re all rovers. We can not settle down for one moment.
This time, you’re ahead of me again.

Chloe

沒有留言:

張貼留言